Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm Back

Wow....it has been ages ya!
For the past two years i decided to left this blog and move to another site. I manage to post one or two, but then i get too busy with the new work and get bored with unexcited life, and i basically have nothing to update anymore. Now, i missed my old blog, miss my self and miss they way things were. So, i re-open this blog again, and start writing.

So, where have i been?
I finally resigned from KTB and it has been two years now. I miss my friends, the work, boss, and the life. And i eventually realized it wasn't that bad after all. I join GM and follow to Gunung Sewu. No one knows where it was or what the F is that, but they pay me well, not as great or as comfortable as KTB, but i take a risk and learn a lot. I mean, a LOT! am i happy? Ya gitu deh! i guess i never really change from what you have seen based on my blog. I am always that cranky and angry all the time.

I am now officially married, and loosing so many friends and family. Ok, let's skip don't want to talk much about this.

Plan of going to UK, has finally happened. By the end of this month i will be heading to London with my plus one, remembering the old days. Yup, excited ! and can't wait to be there.

Anyway, i really miss my friends, indeed and two of my cousins. But the situation has made us apart. I'm sorry, and really sorry if i hurt you by not be able to share or even tell anything. It was hard for me also, and i hope you understand. But i just want you to know, i really miss you and wish we can get back together again. Heheheh

*waiting*


No comments: